Super long after-glow Photoluminescent Pigment
Our long-term luminescent pigment is strontium aluminate based phosphor, which can emit light by absorbing various visible light and can be reused. The product does not contain any radiation elements, and can be used as additives to evenly disperse in transparent agents, such as coatings, inks, paints, plastics, grains, glass, fibers, to activate the emission function of these agents. Use its natural color in bright places and emit different colors of light in the dark. It can be used for emergency lighting, indication marking and decoration.
Chemical form: SrMgAl4O8:Eu2+Dy3+
1. The photo-luminescent pigment has features of high light and duration.(For example: DIN67510 can glow for 10000 minutes).
2. It can endure light without aging and with chemical stability(it can be used for more than ten years)
3. It is non-toxic and irradiation free; and it is non-inflammable and non-explosive. So it is a new type of luminous material with environmental protection.
4. The photo-luminescent pigment is easy to use and can be used widely.
5. Plenty of glowing color: yellow-green, blue-green, sky-blue, violet, and also pure yellow, red and white etc.
6. Compared with traditional photo-luminescent pigment, by using the chart(table), we can see that the luminosity of our company's photo-luminescent pigment made from rare earth is much greater than sulfide luminescent powder.
Specifications for Photoluminescent Pigment
1. The above technical data was obtained through test in accordance with DIN67510 Part I method;
2. The after-glow time refers the time it takes for the luminance to reduce to 0.32mcd/m2 from the time
3. For accurate assessment of the color of luminescence, please refer to samples.