Photoluminescent Master Batch
Photoluminescent master batch -Plastic raw material auxiliary granule Glow in the dark masterbatch
We will use the best brightness of the luminous powder for you to produce luminous masterbatch, good brightness.
We will build up good communication with you, for your products and your equipment specially build suitable for your masterbatch.
We do a good job of after-sales service, for your production operations to provide concise and timely advice.
1. Short Storing-light time:10-20 min;
2. Long afterglow time: 8~12 hours;
3. High luminance
4. Wide excitation wavelength:200-450nm,e.g. visible light, Lamp light,UV light;
5. Photoluminescent Pigment Recycle time:More than 10 years;
Why Choose Glow in the masterbatch instead of luminous powder?
The specific gravity of luminous powder is much higher, it will settle if mix with resin directly.
It easily have friction during the injection process so that make product turn black.
Masterbatch have better compatibility because of the same carrier of exclusive luminous masterbatch and plasctic product.
Glow in the dark masterbatch have better dispersity and coloring power.
Luminous powder has a high water absorption, while masterbatch can reduce effectively.
Easier to calculate the dosage ratio, masterbatch is granule appearance wihich is similar to resin so that can promise the weighing accurancy.
7. Environmental-friendly, using masterbatch can avoid dust pollution, good to operators’ health.
Function of glow in the dark masterbatch
1. Excellent dispersing and heat resistant performance.
2.High quality color masterbatch can ensure the stability of color, consistency of product .
3. High tinting strength, Excellent compatibility with the raw material.
4, Material type: ABS, PP,PE,PVC, PS, PC, AS,PET, Acrylics etc. or according to clients application
5, Glowing color: Yellow-green, Blue-green, sky-blue.
6, High concentration, Excellent dispersingWon't cause any bad effect to material propertyExcellent performance decrease your cost and increase your profitsSpecifications of glow in the dark masterbatch.
|Appearance (Surface color)||White with light yellow|
|Additives||Dispersion agent, processing aid|
|Carrier resin||Non or yes|
|Pellet Size||4x4 (±0.5) mm, 3x3(±0.5)mm|
|Packing||25kgs per bag|
|Storage||Keep at dry condition|
Luminescent plastics master batch. Luminescent plastics master batch is a kind of plastics pellet that has the characteristics of self-glowing. By injection, extrusion and blowing molding, you can use photoluminescent plastic pellets directly to make luminous plastic products.Our photoluminescent plastic pellets are particularly for certain resins such as PP, PE , ABS, PC,PVC etc. Our standard percentage of the photoluminescent pigment in the photoluminescent plastic pellets is from 20% to 50%. The brightness and afterglow time of your finished products could be adjusted by yourself by adding more resins into the compounds.
1. Strong spontaneous illuminating capabilities: absorb light in bright places and emit light in dark places.
2. Heat to melt and cool to solidify. No chemical reactions in heating.
3. The same heating temperature with that for plastic resin.
4. Strong abilities in reducing dust pollution, enhancing products functionality.Why do you choose this products:Many customers like to use photoluminescent pigment directly Some of them found that there is blacken phenomenon. If you have fewer knowledge of photoluminescent pigment, this blacken phenomenon is hard to solve. And finally, the appearance of the finished plastic products looks not very good. The photoluminescent plastic pellets and master batch could help you overcome this difficulty.The photoluminescent pigment is in powder form. If you use photoluminescent pigment directly, the dust of the powder will do harm the environment and the heath of your staffs. The photoluminescent plastic pellets and master batch are in granule form, no one can be hurt now!